Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
childofthe1980s childofthe1980s is offline

Default joining spreadsheets together for reports and queries?

Hello:

I have a master spreadsheet. I want to search some other similar
spreadsheets for a field (column) of data that is in the master spreadsheet.
In other words, I want to query the other spreadsheets to see if the data
within this column in the master spreadsheet is in those other spreadsheets.

Is it possible to do this in Excel through joining the sheets together,
similar to database table linking, or do I need to dump this data into Access
instead?

childofthe1980s