Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default If ...Then Statement

The code is under the worksheet that holds the DailyUpdate cell?

And the subroutine called SortThem sorts the other worksheet?

Without seeing that SortThem macro (and how the data is laid out), it might be
perfect--or it could be bad <vbg.

Did it work correctly for you?

If yes, then I'd say it was perfect!

If no, then post back with the details of the SortThem macro and a little info
on how that data is laid out.

Scottie wrote:

Dave,

Using your structure...I managed to figure it out...

but is it correctly done?

If Worksheets("Setup").Range("dailyupdate").Value = True Then SortThem
End Sub

Thanks

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe...
If me.range("dailyupdate").value = True Then SortThem
End Sub

DailyUpdate is a named range (single cell) on the same sheet?

Scottie wrote:

Group,

I have a worksheet change evenet that I want to be able to toggle with a
named cell value.

If dailyupdate = True Then SortThem
End Sub

NO errors, but it doesn't run.......I am totally lost as to how to fix
it.... I know there is something missing

If the value is false, I want it to just fail and stop.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance.....

Scottie

--