Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default If ...Then Statement

A WORKSHEET_change event works on changing something on the worksheet of the
macro module. So.....

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Scottie" wrote in message
actually it is on a seperate sheet called "setup"

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe...
If me.range("dailyupdate").value = True Then SortThem
End Sub

DailyUpdate is a named range (single cell) on the same sheet?

Scottie wrote:

Group,

I have a worksheet change evenet that I want to be able to toggle with
named cell value.

If dailyupdate = True Then SortThem
End Sub

NO errors, but it doesn't run.......I am totally lost as to how to fix
it.... I know there is something missing

If the value is false, I want it to just fail and stop.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance.....

Scottie

--