Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1761_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1761_] is offline

Default Displaying active cell in particular position on screen

By "outside of the frozen panes" I assume you mean the cell in top, left
position of the non-frozen area. If so, you can use this line of code to
select that cell...

Cells(ActiveWindow.SplitRow + 1, ActiveWindow.SplitColumn + 1).Select

Rick

"MJKelly" wrote in message

I use a macro to select a cell. How can I make sure this cell is
positioned as the first cell outside of the frozen panes?

Matt