Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1627_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1627_] is offline

Default Displaying a Zero where the formula result would be negative

Ah, that could be (although the word "the" in front of the word "sum" makes
that usage hard to determine).

Rick

"Charlie" wrote in message
She meant "Some" as in "Some of my equations" :0

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Similar to the discussion thread in January, I am trying to figure out
how to
display a $0 where the sum of my equation would result in a negative
number.

For example, my formula is =m2*25

How would I create a formula that would automatically display $0 if
the
sum
of the equation above resulted in a negative number?

=IF(M2<0,0,M2*25)

Another possibility...

=MAX(0,M2*25)

hmm.. what's this about a "sum"?