Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Find the login time of the current Windows user

Does this help?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1

Regards,
Ryan---
--
RyGuy

"Ivyleaf" wrote:

Hi,

My goal is to be able to insert the login time of the current Windows
user into a cell in Excel. I have searched the net extensively, but
although there are plenty of ways to find the user NAME, i can't find
any way to find the time that they logged in. Windows obviously
records this info (it is displayed in the Windows Security box if you
hit Ctrl+Alt+Del, as well as in event log etc etc).

I am guessing I will need API calls which is fine, but I have no idea
where to start.

Any help appreciated,
Ivan.