Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Natalie Natalie is offline

Default Formula for counting minute intervals

I need help creating a formula! I have to keep track of my time and it goes
by minutes. If there is no activity after 7 minutes, the system assumes I've
taken a break. From the system I'm able to copy my time and paste it into an
excel sheet.
For instance, these are my times this morning:
10:29:00 AM
10:31:00 AM
10:31:00 AM
10:32:00 AM
10:32:00 AM
10:32:00 AM
10:37:00 AM
10:37:00 AM
10:40:00 AM
10:52:00 AM
10:52:00 AM
11:16:00 AM
11:16:00 AM
In the next column, I want to have a formula that counts the minutes that
have passed and if there is a break (7 minute interval) mark the cell red or
yellow.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!