Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Macro Help

Put the button in the tool bars instead of on the worksheet

1) Rght click on the tool bar area on the top of the worksheet
2) Customize
3) Tab - commands
4) Category - Macro
5) Custom Button

"gdonald20" wrote:

Hi

I am an access programmer, so not entirely sure about using VB in excel.

I have created a small macro in excel and I want to put it on a button, but
excel will only allow me to attach the macro when i'm in the worksheet i
created it in.

I need to put this macro on a button so that it appears everytime the user
opens excel, can someone help me do this please.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gillian