Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech[_2_] Jim Rech[_2_] is offline

Default Compile error in hidden module:frmwork

The modules are hidden because they are password protected. Someone with
the password would have to use it to open the VB project of the workbook or
add-in or template that's causing the error. And then check Tools,
References in the VBE to look for a "missing" reference.

--
Jim