Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default VBAProject Password message appears when exiting Excel

It's not the google toolbar that's the problem. It's the Google Desktop Search
program that can cause trouble.

Do you have that program installed?

GDCross wrote:

We have created a macro that generates charts in a separate file. Having
password protected the project a few days ago, only recently did the VBA
Project Password message start appearing. I do not have the Google toolbar
installed. However, I will admit that I might have left the editor open while
exiting Excel. Did this cause this problem? If not, any thoughts? I do not to
ensure password protection of the project. Much thanks in advance.

--

Dave Peterson