Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric[_20_] Eric[_20_] is offline

Default Compile error in hidden module: "Module Name"

Hello,

I have been using Excel 2000 & 2003 to write macros and addins that would
run on both Excel 2000 & 2003. Recently I have install SP3 on my Excel 2003
machine and now whenever I save my addins with this version it does not run
anymore in Excel 2000. I now get the message: "Compile error in hidden
module: ModuleName".
I Googled the error and the only solution I found was to update Adobe
Acrobat, solution definitely not related to my problem...

Any idea?

Thank you.

Eric