Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rick is offline

Default Combo Box linking

I have a combo box names Client it contains (First, MI, Last) Names. I would
like to be able to load this box automaticly upon the open of the Workbook,
also need to link the selected name to a text box that needs to be filled in
from another Worksheet based on the Client selected my code is as follows:

On Error GoTo ErrFill
Sheets(InvSht).Activate
Idx2 = 0
With Client
.Clear
End With
Sheets(ActSht).Activate
Idx1 = 3
Set MyCell = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")
Do
If MyCell.Value = "" Then
Exit Do
Else
ClntNme = ActiveSheet.Cells(Idx1, 3).Value & " "
ClntNme = ClntNme & ActiveSheet.Cells(Idx1, 4).Value & " "
ClntNme = ClntNme & ActiveSheet.Cells(Idx1, 2).Value
Idx1 = Idx1 + 1
Sheets(InvSht).Activate
With Client
.AddItem ClntNme