Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
freshforlife freshforlife is offline

Default Pass Variable to another Sub

Hi Jared,

You can declare WallEl as Global variable and then can make use of its
value in NextWall() subroutine:

Sub Wall()
Dim WallEl As Single
WallEl = Range("a1").Value
End Sub

Sub NextWall()
Range("a2").value = WallEl
End Sub

I believe your requirement is something different, if you need to pass
3-4 variables to a subroutine, let me know the actual code and I will
help you out.

Regards,
Ravi

On Feb 26, 6:52*pm, CSUS_CE_Student
wrote:
Hey everyone, * i need some help. * I am trying to pass a variable to another
sub. *I will need to pass 3-4 variables total, so if my example wont allllow
for this please let me know what i need to do. * I did look at other posts
but was not able to find something that worked ( or i didnt know it would).. *
Im not that knowegable in programing.

Sub Wall()
Dim WallEl As Single
WallEl = Range("a1").Value