dmsalvay1978

Default Help with populating cells using formulas or macros

Hi,

I have a problem that I've spent hours working on but even Microsoft
customer support has not been any help.

I'm trying to work with a large data file where the data is grouped
into two types. Let's call them A & B. For each day of data, I have two
data points, A & B. These are entered next to each other in the same
row. It looks something like this:

A1 B1 A2 B2 A3 B3 ...

That is, for Day 1, I have data point A and data point B.

I want to be able to easily group all the "A" data and all the "B" data
separately.

That is, in a separate part of the worksheet, I want to be able to
enter a reference for one of the cells, then highlight that cell and
drag it across a row so that the value of EVERY OTHER cell in the
original data set populates the new row. That is, in my newly populated
row, I want to see:

A1 A2 A3 ....

I need the data in this format to graph it.

Can you anyone help?

Thanks,

David

--