Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Zych Tim Zych is offline

Default 2003 vs 2007

From a Seinfeld episode...wonder how many people feel like Kramer.

------------------------
BOB: So! What's it going to be? Are you going to wear the ribbon?

KRAMER (nervously): No! Never.

BOB: But I am wearing the ribbon. He is wearing the ribbon. We are all
wearing the ribbon! So why aren't you going to wear the ribbon!?

KRAMER: This is America! I don't have to wear anything I don't want to wear!

CEDRIC: What are we gonna do with him?

BOB: I guess we are just going to have to teach him to wear the ribbon!

<Kramer tries to climb up a fire escape, but the mob grabs him and pulls him
back down. Kramer screams.

--
Tim Zych
SF, CA

"John" wrote in message
Am I the only one to prefer 2003 toolbars vs 2007 ribbon... On 2003 I can
have all my functions I use up at the same time... in 2007 I am switching
the
ribbon every two seconds! Seems like a pain to me. Anyways... just had
complain... I know no good, so I am sorry