Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default 2003 vs 2007

Am I the only one to prefer 2003 toolbars vs 2007 ribbon...

You are hardly alone. I think the Ribbon is not too bad **for people who
have never used Excel and menus/command bars before**. For someone with
experience, the transition to the Ribbon is a bitch.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John" wrote in message
Am I the only one to prefer 2003 toolbars vs 2007 ribbon... On 2003 I can
have all my functions I use up at the same time... in 2007 I am switching
the
ribbon every two seconds! Seems like a pain to me. Anyways... just had
complain... I know no good, so I am sorry