Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew Wiles Andrew Wiles is offline

Default UDF returns #VALUE! when regional language setting not English!?

I have an automation add-in which works fine on my UK English configuration.
If I change the regional language settings in the control panel to Danish the
UDF fails and returns #VALUE!.

I have simplified this problem down to the point where the UDF is simply
returning a string so the problem cannot (I think) be in the UDF processing.

I am somewhat stumped as to where to go to resolve this problem.

Any thoughts?

Configuration is Excel 2007 on Vista x64