Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jules Sainte Jules Sainte is offline

Default security Level settings in Excel

I have a client that's using Microsoft Excel 2003 to do programming for his
group, he's encountering the default setting in
Tools---Macro---Security---Security Level. Default is "Medium", when he
sets it to 'Low', it keeps going back to "Medium"??.

We've had issues like this before in our environment (1200+) with users,
doing different manipulations of the product (Excel) for their group (s). How
can we (Desktop Support) make and/or change "Default-Medium"?. I know, this
not the norman for the Mfg/Microsoft, to make changes such as this request if
they haved heard of it before. I thank you in advance.

Much regards,
Jules Sainte/Dsktp Spprt
Siemens IT Solutions