Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Williams Trevor Williams is offline

Default Avoid displayalert message while opening file

Hi Vijay

Change the Links Startup Prompt:

Within the workbook click on Edit | Links | Startup Prompt
and make your choice.

Trevor

"Vijay Kotian" wrote:

I am opening a file containing links to other data source, when i open file
it always ask for Update links. It flashes a message on the screen, to avoid
flashing on the screen or to Update links by default I tried to use command
"application.displayalert = False".

Eventhough this command is given it continues to flash the message. Can
anyone help me out to avoid this message repeating everytime opening the file.