Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Albert Albert is offline

Default Combobox drops down blank row

can you give me the code for this event?

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

The Change event of the ComboBox is not a very good place to put the code
that loads up the item for the first time. It's blank to begin with because
no change has happened yet... type a letter in the text field of the
ComboBox and then drop down the list. I would think the UserForm's
Initialize event would be a better place for your code.

Rick

"Albert" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

I am sure I am doing something wrong as my code works on other forms
Private Sub ComboReasonforcall_Change()
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "SELECT"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "General Query"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "Non Activation"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "Incorrect Handset Delivery"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "Incorrect Activation"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "Cancellation"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "MNP Forms"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "Change Details"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "Port Activations"
ComboReasonforcall.AddItem "MTN Exception"
End Sub

When I run the form the items don't appear in the combobox.

Any help?

Cheers
Albert