Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

You can use a text box instead of a cell to contain such large amounts of
data. To get to the text box tool, you can right-click any menu or tool and
select Drawing. The 8th or 9th toolbar button will look like a square with
the letter A in the upper left corner. Click this, draw the square/rectangle,
paste the text inside. You can make the text box larger/smaller by dragging a
corner.

"RP2chil" wrote:

Hi, I am working on a legal document and our client has requested that we use
this particular worksheet for a particular data.

I'm trying to copy/paste about 3-4 paragraphs of data into one cell, and I
have minimized the font, stretched the row and column, however, I still get
text not appearing in the cell. The amoutn of characters in this particular
cell are possibly around 1,500 range.. I know this is so counterproductive,
however, I do have to stick with Excel program.

Thanks.

I'm not proficient with functions or anything, so if your response is with
functions, etc. can you please be specific :-).. Thanks much.