Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Edit Function with Keyboard

The "normal" way to access the menu bar is to use the "Alt" key.
Accessing the Edit menu would require Alt + E.

If you wish to retain/restore the use of "/" go to...
Tools | Options | Transition (tab) and enter "/" in the
"Microsoft Excel menu or Help key" box.

Note: copying can also be done using Ctrl + C and
pasting using Ctrl + V
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"John M"
wrote in message
Hello,
I had a strange thing happen a few days ago. I am used to using the
keyboard to access the Edit menu. To copy I select the "/" key, then the "E"
key, and then select the appropriate functions.

A few days ago the menu options would not appear when I hit "/" and "E". I
can select "/" and all the other letter options such as "F", "V", etc. and
their options appear. Only the Edit feature will not display its options
when I use this keyboard technique. I verified that the Num Lock is not on.
I am using a Fujitsu Lifebook laptop.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
John M