Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
C Brehm C Brehm is offline

Default Forcing Move seelction to the right

Application.MoveAfterReturnDirection = xlToRight
In declarations for worksheet to effect that worksheet or

in ThisWorkbook

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.MoveAfterReturnDirection = xlToRight
End Sub

"Tweedy" wrote in message
I have a XL 2002 spreadsheet that is a form of sort where data is input. I
have the non-data areas protected and the data entry areas are all such
that
if the cursor keeps moving to the right the data entry flow works out
great.

In effect I want to change the users options under TOOLS|Options|Edit
checkbox for Move Selection after ENTER to RIGHT. I was hoping that just
changing this on my computer would casue it to be embedded as part of the
spreadsheet but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Either a solution for this or another way to index would be appreciated.

--
Ray Tweedale
All-around-nice-guy