Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Add code on the fly to existing userforms

But it's out of context.

Add in the subject and the last couple of sentences and it looks like the OP,
well, you know what I think <bg.

Bob Phillips wrote:

This seems explicit to me ...

I know I can create a new userform with new controls and new code for the
controls on the fly using VB.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I think you misread the OP.

The subject adds more info, too.

Bob Phillips wrote:

You said you were creating a new userform, I just gave some code that
included that creation as well as the controls and the code.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"pan65" wrote in message
I am gathering from your response and from Bob's response, that I just
need
to start with a new userform.

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Another option would be to create the userform with those controls on
it--and
the code behind those controls, too.

Then just hide/show the controls you want hidden/shown.

pan65 wrote:

I know I can create a new userform with new controls and new code
for
the
controls on the fly using VB. I have also added controls to an
existing
userform but I am having trouble adding code for the controls. The
name of
my userform is frmGSN and Code is a string of code. I am trying the
following code but it doesn't recognize the .CodeModule

With frmGSN.CodeModule
.InsertLines .CountOfLines + 1, Code
End With

Please help. Thanks