Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pan65 pan65 is offline

Default Add code on the fly to existing userforms

I am gathering from your response and from Bob's response, that I just need
to start with a new userform.

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Another option would be to create the userform with those controls on it--and
the code behind those controls, too.

Then just hide/show the controls you want hidden/shown.

pan65 wrote:

I know I can create a new userform with new controls and new code for the
controls on the fly using VB. I have also added controls to an existing
userform but I am having trouble adding code for the controls. The name of
my userform is frmGSN and Code is a string of code. I am trying the
following code but it doesn't recognize the .CodeModule

With frmGSN.CodeModule
.InsertLines .CountOfLines + 1, Code
End With

Please help. Thanks