Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default Changing font color based on positive or negative number

Hi Joe

Use conditional formatting. Find it in the format menu.

Happy New Year!
Per

On 30 Dec., 05:24, Joe wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to make a budget in Excel and would like to format a cell to
turn bold and red when the sum equals a negative number and for the cell to
turn bold and black when the sum equals a positive number. *I believe there
is a way to do it but I'm not sure how to go about doing so. *Any help you
can provide would be great. *Thanks!