Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Paul W Smith Paul W Smith is offline

Default Emailing Activesheet As Body of Email

I want to be able to send the contents of a Excel range in an Email. I do
not want to send it as an attachment, I want it in the body of an Email.

The Excel page contains a logo graphic which is the problem using all the
methods on Ron de Bruin's page, as I understand them.

I cannot see to find a way to send the page and logo (without using the
Activesheet.MailEnvelope).

Can anyone suggest a method of sending an Excel range in an Email, including
any graphics on the sheet.

PWS