Alan

Ron De Bruin MVP is the expert on all things e-mail,
http://www.rondebruin.nl/
Regards,
Alan.
"Adrienne" wrote in message
Hello everyone! I am having a problem using the Send To function in
Microsoft Excel 2003. When I go to File, Send To, Mail Recipient(As
Attachment) I get an error message that says "General mail failure. Quit
Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again ". I have closed
Outlook and opened it back up many times already and it doesn't help
anything. My OS is Windows XP SP2 and I have Office 2003 SBE. It doesn't
appear to have anything to do with the size of the document I am trying to
send. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your help.
Adrienne