Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AP[_2_] AP[_2_] is offline

Default Problem with Pivot Table Fields In Field List Not in Source Data

Hello, I typically do not use pivot tables and I have inherited one.
There are two fields, Month, and QTR, that are available in the field
list but they are not fields from the source range? I am assuming
there is a way to create a custom field that is a grouping of
another,
in this case date, however I cannot seem to find it. I checked the
user formulas and there are none. Is there a way to find this?
Thanks