PierreL

Default Printing continuous

I have a sheet with about 10000 records.
I want to print two columns of values into a txt file that will be used as a
direct input to a device that can read just that.

Whatever I do I always end up with a file that has some break feature, even
when I manage to stick "continuous no break". Sure enough the file has no
empty line, but every 110 lines or so (depending on format selected) the next
record sticks to the end of the previous record with ASC(12)+ASC(32) and then
the new record.
How can I make sure that there is a continuous flow?