Elbowhite

Default Inserting special row

Hi there,

in a worksheet I have 7 columns that contain numbers. The last three columns
contain function (they are not set by user, user enters numbers in the first
4 columns, then through the functions numbers are set in the last 3
columns). Now, when he user finishes inputing data, he turns autofiltering
on in the first column and sets NOT EMPTY so that all formulas in rows of
the last 3 columns are deleted and there for cells are empty.
Now, when he does that I want to automaticly, somehow, insert a row,
directly below the last row that conatins user entered data, and in that new
row the cells in the 2., 3. and the 4. column must contain another function.
So, how to enter a row (from another file or what?!) in that cells already
contain functions. I'm doing this so the user doesn't need to sum up the
rows above, I want the program when I insert that row to sum up 4 columns
and in the next 3 there should be a formula (function) so the last three
columns (the sum of them) is divided by the sum of the first.

How to do it?
THx

--
How does it sound when Darth Vader snores?!