Paul Sheppard

Jesse13579 Wrote:
Ok, I use to have a spreadsheet that would self populate data from an
attached spreadsheet. The way it worked is that I had one spreadsheet
that
contained data and another that was a form. Basically it was set up so
that
I could enter the row number from the data spreadsheet on the from
spreadsheet and it would fill in the form with the appropriate data.
Now I
need to set up another spreadsheet the same way, but I can't seem to
remember
the formula. Is there anyone out there that does something like this.
would greatly appreciate any help.

Hi Jesse

In the form click on the cell you want to populate, type =, go to the
dataspreadsheet and click on the cell with the data you want, press
Enter

Now if you cange the data sheet the form will change with it

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399118