Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JRForm JRForm is offline

Default User Form Creation

How about a text box on the spreadsheet?

"David" wrote:

Hello,

I see a lot of posts regarding how to adjust properties on a userform, but
none on how to create one.

What I am trying to do:

I have merged cells containing text, in a protected spreadsheet. I want to
place a command button next to these merged cells, and when pressed, does the
following:

1. Put the text into a userform (text box) to allow the user to edit it.
2. Close the form, which updates the data in the merged cells.
3. Autoformat the merged cells (I have this part figured out).

Thanks.

--David
--
David