Jesse13579

Default Formulas

Ok, I use to have a spreadsheet that would self populate data from an
attached spreadsheet. The way it worked is that I had one spreadsheet that
contained data and another that was a form. Basically it was set up so that
I could enter the row number from the data spreadsheet on the from
spreadsheet and it would fill in the form with the appropriate data. Now I
need to set up another spreadsheet the same way, but I can't seem to remember
the formula. Is there anyone out there that does something like this. I
would greatly appreciate any help.