rahrah3a

what version of Excel are you using? If 2003, you can select Edit - Links to
view all linked documents associated with the one you are viewing. You can
select a linked document and click the "Break Links" button to remove the
link. This will replace any cell linked to another document with it's value.

"Chicago D" wrote:

When I open my workbook, I get a message asking if I want to update the links
to other data sources but I can't find any formulas that reference another
workbook!

I copied a sheet from another workbook into this workbook and thought I
updated all formulas, but obviously I missed one and can't seem to find it.
Any suggestions for quickly finding the formula that's causing this?