sheryl

Default Getting a line chart to NOT plot a zero value

I have a chart that is updated each month with new production figures and a
line chart set up to automatically pull the data from the chart and plot it;
however, on the months that haven't occurred yet, the line chart is plotting
those months as "zero". I've tried setting the "plot empty cells as: not
plotted" in tools/options/chart, but that doesn't work. Apparently, because
there is a formula in the cell for the future months, it is plotting the
zero... What am I missing?! Thanks a ton!!