Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Halim Halim is offline

Default Same Office 2003 but different VBA ToolsReference (object ref

Edmund,

Try to remove your missing reference in VBA window from menu ToolsReference
and remove the MISSING:blabla...
change with the same blabla... reference with available one.

Halim

"Edmund" wrote:

Sorry that I have asked too early. Just found out that it was actually ONLY
EXCEL was upgraded to 2003 version while other applications like PPT, Word
remained 2000 version for some users. Seems not everyone was lucky to have
upgraded entire Office pack.

But how can I make the below code work for those stuck with lib 9.0? Any
alternative codes?

Debug.Print Format(activecell.value, "dd-mmm-yyyy")

--
Edmund
(Using Excel XP)

"Edmund" wrote:

Me & my colleagues are using MS Office 2003. However, our VBA ToolsReference
available listing aren't the same.

Mine is "Microsoft Word 11.0 Object Library" ... BUT ..... seems some of
them are 9.0.

How to make them 11.0?

--
Edmund