Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Same Office 2003 but different VBA ToolsReference (object ref.)

Me & my colleagues are using MS Office 2003. However, our VBA ToolsReference
available listing aren't the same.

Mine is "Microsoft Word 11.0 Object Library" ... BUT ..... seems some of
them are 9.0.

How to make them 11.0?

--
Edmund
(Using Excel 2003)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Edmund,

Try to remove your missing reference in VBA window from menu ToolsReference
and remove the MISSING:blabla...
change with the same blabla... reference with available one.

Halim

"Edmund" wrote:

Sorry that I have asked too early. Just found out that it was actually ONLY
EXCEL was upgraded to 2003 version while other applications like PPT, Word
remained 2000 version for some users. Seems not everyone was lucky to have
upgraded entire Office pack.

But how can I make the below code work for those stuck with lib 9.0? Any
alternative codes?

Debug.Print Format(activecell.value, "dd-mmm-yyyy")

--
Edmund
(Using Excel XP)

"Edmund" wrote:

Me & my colleagues are using MS Office 2003. However, our VBA ToolsReference
available listing aren't the same.

Mine is "Microsoft Word 11.0 Object Library" ... BUT ..... seems some of
them are 9.0.

How to make them 11.0?

--
Edmund
(Using Excel 2003)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry... maybe I'm missunderstanding with your post,
but your code can create object in my excel, there's no problem

actualy I'm confused what's your achievement?

Halim

"Edmund" wrote:

Sorry Halim I don't understand what you meant. Can give more tips?

--
Edmund
(Using Excel XP)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thx Halim for helping but I guess its too difficult for me to understand at
the moment. Will try more investigating on my own. Will return again later.
Thx again.

--
Edmund
(Using Excel 2003)