Doug

More detail (so I look not entirely foolish). The file at issue is an export
file from a brokerage house (remote via the Internet from my machine). Their
"export" offers two formats: QIF or CSV, I want to manipulate their
"exported data" so I need the CSV version. If I try to paste the file onto
my machine, nada. If I put their file into word, it will not load. They
claim they can "paste" the file into Excel 2003. A four day search for a
solution (hence, this query in the user group). Cheers

"Dodo" wrote:

"?B?RG91Zw==?=" wrote in
:

Running Excel 2003. Upgraded it specifically to import (cut and
paste) CSV files.

Cut and paste? No import?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)