rahrah3a

using the Data - Filter you can choose a Custom filter on your start date
column where anything is greater than or equal to 15/7/2005 and in the finish
date column custom filter for dates less than or equal to 8/8/2005.

"AcesUp" wrote:

All,

I have a large spreadsheet of data with several columns one of which
contains dates.

Is there a way I can add a start date in A1 and a finish date in B1 and
then filter out the data to only show lines which fall between between
and including those two dates.

I have tried using advanced filters but this only seems to work for
single dates or by having to type all the dates in the range (a bit
unuser friendly) I'm sure there a way but I can't figure it out.

Sadly the date ranges I would like to use are quite obscure i.e
15/07/2005 - 08/08/2005, so I cant just filter by month using a helper
column.

Thanks any pointers appreciated.
AU

--