mystical_ways

Default How do I get this formula to work? =IF(AT2:AW80<=3.0,AZ2:AZ38+12

Bare with me here, what I am trying to do is, if colums AT2:AW80 are less
than or equal to 3.0, then cells AZ2:AZ38 add 12 to the current number.

The spread sheet that I am working on is for attendance, tracking students
hours. What I need is when I input there hours in the selected cells I want
the cells with there scheduled hours to add 12 every week. If that makes any
sense please let me know. If it dosen't then I will try to re-word it some
how.
Thanks,
Mystical