Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default shopping cart like application help please

Roundy:

Please, may you share your solution (if any) with this forum?

Thank,

alex

"Roundy" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is used reference, price, and part number
identification. It is a 51 sheet spreadsheet full of smarts, hyperlinks,
formulas etc. After updating my pricing through and export from my
accounting system, I creat a version that just has the hyperlinks, pricing
(not based on formulas anymore). What I want to do is a create a simple way
for customers to order the parts once they find them. Like an add to cart
button. I could have a blank sheet for entering order information, or
however is the best way. Security is not an issue as i do not plan to have
this submitted online, maybe print out a sheet, or email the sheet with the
items on the order.

The data could be copied by copying the entire row, or just certain cells,
whatever works better.

Thanks in advance for the help.