Jon Peltier

To superscript a character in a run of text, click so that the cursor is blinking in
the text, then select the character and press Ctrl+1 (numeral one) to open the
Format dialog. Format the character as superscripted.

Axis titles, chart titles, and data labels are not true text boxes. Although they
have the black square handles, they are not resizable. Maybe in the next version....

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

kapatia wrote:
I tried to write suprscripted variable in y-title of the excel chart (located
in work sheet). It gave the superscript at the extreme top, text direction 90
degrees, (not with the text desired). Where am I going wrong in putting the
superscript through format axis? Moreover I could not re-size the text boxes.
Please advice and help me out.