Adam Bell

I have a problem with it that is similar.

I don't mind if it comes up on double ctrl-c... but I want the "automatic"
turned of. I do so, and it works until I close excel and open it again.
Then it is back to automatic, and I have to turn it off AGAIN. I.E. it is
not remebering my settings.

Will I need to toally turn it off as you sugest to get it to remember to not
apear? (I could do with having to hit the menu to get it, I just like the
doublecopy to get it)

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

There's another option you can turn off:
Show office clipboard when ctrl-c is pressed twice.

I have all those options turned off except for the "Collect without showing
office clipboard"

And I never see that clipobard (except when I do edit|office clipboard)