Gord Dibben

JenR

It may have something to do with your options.

If all formulas are showing..........

Hit CTRL + `(above TAB key) to toggle formula view on/off.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:11:05 -0800, "Francis Hayes (The Excel Addict)"
wrote:

Has the number format of your cells somehow gotten changed to Text format?
Check Format, Cells, Number.

Francis
http://www.theexceladdict.com

"JenR" wrote:

Windows XP Excel 2002
I have links referring to different cells in a different worksheet but the
same workbook. After using the workbook many times, now my links all show
"='worksheetname'!A12" instead of giving me what is actually in the cell.
Relinking does not work. F2 does not work. It's nothing do do w/ my
options. Any suggestions?