Dave Peterson

There's another option you can turn off:
Show office clipboard when ctrl-c is pressed twice.

I have all those options turned off except for the "Collect without showing
office clipboard"

And I never see that clipobard (except when I do edit|office clipboard)

Maxwell-5000 wrote:

That did not work either.

Maybe you can recreate my issue on your excell 2002...

Go to excel and go to any cell and do a (Ctrl + C) twice or more in the
same cell.

Hopefully that should re-create the pop up box I also see.

If you did get that box popped up, now try to get rid of it for good so
if you did (ctrl+C) again, the box would never show again.

If you suceeded then please show me how you did it.

Thanks

--
Maxwell-5000
Maxwell-5000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26056