Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Column Headers down the rows...

Hi Andrea

Is this related to the previous problem, or a new one?

I am not clear on what you are asking here. Could you give another
explanation with some examples of what is appearing where, and what you
want to output and where.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have for example 10 columns

From Say column D to K there is thousands of rows below corresponding

to a particular column,

Each row will have a figure in one of the columns.

I am trying to have this in a format to enter into our system.

I need the column headers located in Row 1 to be inserted into a new
column for the corresponding row where the amount has been placed
into.

For example if I put in Column H a 100.00 I want the column H header
to be inserted into a new column A (for example) and if it was Column
J then the header from Column J to be inserted into a new column A.

Hope this makes sense,

I appreciate all your help,

Andrea