Bob Phillips

Ignore that, I read optionbuttons for checkboxes. See Biff's response.

--

HTH

RP

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Put them in a group box, again from the forms toolbar.

Drag the group box onto the sheet, then drag the checkboxes in.

--

HTH

RP

"Jae" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with over 20 rows of check boxes with 5 check boxes

in
each row. (from the forms toolbox) I would like to prevent the user

from
checking more than one box in each row. Is this possible?

BTW, this forum has been a great help. I'm so glad that expert Excel

users
are so willing to share their wealth of knowledge.

Thanks again.

Jae