Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carl LaFong Carl LaFong is offline

Default Excel 2007: deleting macro from personal.xlsb

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
If you haven't maximized Excel do so now. Unless you have a pretty low
screen resolution you should see that the three buttons to the right of
New
Window, Arrange All and Freeze Panes now have captions - Split, Hide,
Unhide.

--
Jim

Jim:

You are right!! Due to aging eyes, I have always used 800 x 600 and those
buttons are not shown at that resolution, but pop up at higher resolution.

I have never seen such behavior in all my computing years and am now
wondering what other commands in Excel and other apps I have not seen.

I don't think I can stick with higher resolutions, but I will try to see if
I can get by using the magnification slider in the lower right corner, at
least for Excel.

Thanks again.