RagDyer

Are you using XL97?

I remember that happening to me on occasion, and never found out why.

Starting in a new sheet usually "fixed" something!?!?

If there was too much work already in the "bad" sheet to throw it away, I
used to get rid of all the groups, and then start over, creating the subs
*first*, and then working out.
--
HTH,

RD

"pspiel" wrote in message
I have a set of columns in a group. Within that set I've made a

sub-group.
For some reason the +/- doesn't appear for the nested group, so I can't

hid
just those columns. For some reason I don't have this problem with rows.
With rows if I make a group within a group the +/- boxes appear for both

and
I can hide or unhide them with ease. But for columns the +/- box only
appears in the top row. How can I make it appear for the sub-group too?